- This policy covers how MavrickTeam treats personal information that MavrickTeam collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Onsite Computer Solutions products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that MavrickTeam does not own or control, or to people that MavrickTeam does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- MavrickTeam collects personal information when you register with MavrickTeam, when you use MavrickTeam products or services, when you visit Onsite Computer Solutions pages or the pages of certain MavrickTeam partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. MavrickTeam may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies. When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. Once you register with MavrickTeam and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- MavrickTeam collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer. MavrickTeam automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, MavrickTeam cookie information, and the page you request. MavrickTeam uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- When a child under age 13 attempts to register with MavrickTeam, we ask that he or she have obtain parental permission.
- MavrickTeam will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
- MavrickTeam does not ask a child under age 13 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
- MavrickTeam does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've
requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- MavrickTeam displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click
on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- MavrickTeam does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- MavrickTeam advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- MavrickTeam works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- MavrickTeam may set and access MavrickTeam cookies on your computer.
- MavrickTeam lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to MavrickTeam's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your MavrickTeam Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the MavrickTeam service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Onsite Computer Solutions Newsletter, that are considered part of your MavrickTeam account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your MavrickTeam account by visiting our Account Deletion page.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- MavrickTeam may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your MavrickTeam account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: